Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dangers of Smoking

We all know the dangers of smoking.. But yet the ones of us that smoke still seem to continue doing it... I know this because I am a smoker, I have tried quitting many times but always seem to go back for that cancer stick... The biggest miss under stood thing about smoking is that everyone thinks that it causes lung cancer... Well that's only true to a small extent... The truth about caner is that everyone has cancer cells in their body's... Smoking just increases the chances of them cells becoming active... Now I am not saying that it is safe to start or keep smoking because it most defiantly is NOT.... Smoking causes all sorts of health problems I know this but yet still pick up that cigarette and smoke it.... I have never used the electric cigarette and never plan on using it... My reasoning for that is somewhere down the road they will discover that it causes even more health problems... Now I could be wrong but it seems to me everyday they are finding something that used to be used everyday as bad.... I myself tell people when they ask, "don't I know that smoking is bad for me." I tell them that I do know it is but it is also bad to eat all that processed foods and breath the polluted air and even drink all of that carbonated soda and teas...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the reason i smoke is that if 3 of 5 people who smoke die, i have a 2 of 5 chance of immortality.

Anonymous said...

That is pretty much a reason for me too... Everyone is going to die sometime people just like to blame smoking as a cause....