Thursday, January 12, 2012

How the Banks are Crooks

So one day I called my bank "Wells Fargo" and told them because my account was negative and a new charge just went thru that day. I told the I was going to go and put the money in, and they said OK and told me how negative the account was... Well not even an hour after I got off the phone with them they reversed the charge that came in that day after the overdraft fee was given... I didn't notice this until after I put the money in the account and I only had enough money to cover what they told me I owed which was before the overdraft fee was issued... Well as days went on the charge never came back and I was hoping it would wait till I got more money since things are real tight these days... Well they didn't so as we all can imagine they re-put that charge back that they already charged me and told me when I called them the first time just so they could get another overdraft fee out of me for something I told them I was coming into the bank to take care of... So now I am back to an overdraft on my account again... Just wish they would have not decided to take that charge away when I told them I was coming to take care of it... It just shows the only thing a bank wants out of you is your money and they will find a way to get as many fees out of you as they can...

No comments: