Monday, February 6, 2012

(SCAM) RE: FROM S.K 02/2/2012 (SCAM)

RE: FROM S.K 02/2/2012

Thursday, February 2, 2012 3:48 AM
From:
To:undisclosed-recipients
Dear Sir/madam
 
Attention:
 
I sourced your email from a human resource profile database
in the chamber, my name is Mr. Solomon Kajida. Account
officer to late Mr. David Clemetson from United States of
America who is a oil merchant Agent here in Nigeria, a well
known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating
that $17Million dollars (Seventeen million USD) should be
given to a citizen of our choice overseas as one of his own
donation to humanity . I have made a random draw and your
e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.I
am particularly interested in securing this money from the
Bank because i have been given notice instructing me been
the account officer to late Mr. David Clemetson to produce
the beneficiary of this from the beginning of this year 2011
else the money will be credited to the Government treasury
as per law here at the end of 2011. It is my utmost desire
to execute the Will of my client late Mr. David Clemetson
since he is no more alive, both wife Mitchel Clemetson, and daughter
Angela Clemetson.
 
You are required to contact me immediately to enable me
update you in details about the process of this very golden
opportunity. I urge you to mail me immediately for further
details bearing in mind that the Bank has given me a date
limit to produce the beneficiary, I await your urgent mail.
 
Meanwhile: I request you send the following information on
your response:
 
1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. Your Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City:
6.Your Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:
 
However, feel free to ask me any question which i promise
to clarify you on any doubts. Please send your response to
my private email address below:
 
solomonkajidagh@yahoo.com.ph
 
Mr. Solomon Kajida
Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept

No comments: