Dear Friend,
 
 
I am Sgt Henning Hansen a member of the U.S. ARMY 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq working with (UN) United Nations Intelligence Security. During my service in Iraq I and my Late partner were among the Troops that found $100m & 90m euros in 31 containers. from the proceed we were able to hide 20.4Million United States Dollar. This fund had been moved via a safe UN Diplomatic Agent into a Safe Country which I will not disclose to you now for a security reason. Click on this link below for a better insight:
 
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Stash of money found in Baghdad
 
 
Note: I am more than ready to partner with you, if your are a good and reliable person. So if you are interested do communicate with me via my private e-mail address as stated below for more info: sgt.henning01@gmail.com
 
Note: I am contacting you with my personal laptop. I will respond to you immediately I received your reply.
 
Respect,
Sgt. Henning Hansen