Sunday, March 4, 2012

SCAM- Business And Investment sum of US$12,500,000.00

Business And Investment sum of US$12,500,000.00 (view attachment for more details)

Sunday, March 4, 2012 2:54 PM
From:
To:undisclosed-recipients
Message contains attachments
1 File (3KB)

Greetings,

I am Mr. Blessing Momen., the Bank Manager of CITIBANK 332 Oxford Street, London W1N 9AA. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On June 16th 2008, a Lybian Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the British Petroleum Corporation Mr. Mohammad Al Mustapher,Made a numbered time (Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five hundred Thousand U S Dollars only) in my branch.

Upon maturity on 15th June 2011, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, The British Petroleum Corporation that Mr.Mohammad Al Mustapher died as a result recent revolution in Lybia.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were futile. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Mohammad Al Mustapher did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents in his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$12,500,000.00 have been floating as unclaimed since June 2011 in my bank as all efforts to get his relatives have hit the stones.  According to the new as British law as amended at the expiration of  one years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund and the one years will end on 15th  June 2011. Consequently, my proposal is that I want to seek your consent as a foreigner and a business man  to stand in as the owner of the money as the business partner and next of kin to the deceased so that the bank will process and transfer the money to your designated bank account for our mutual benefit.

All documents and proofs to enable you get this fund legally will be carefully worked out. I have secured from the probate court an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more so I am are assuring you that the business is risk free involvement. Your Share stays, while the rest will be for me and for investment purpose as I will retire and leave  London by the end of the year.

The sharing of the funds will be based According to agreement between both of us. As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message in acceptances of this mutual interest business proposal, I will furnish you with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio in a draft agreement to suit both parties without any conflict. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I desire to bestowed in you.



God Bless you
Mr. Blessing Momen.

No comments: