Dear Sir,
 
 
We solicit for a private investor who wants to invest his financial estate in
long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.
You will be required to;
 
[1]. Receive the funds.
 
[2]. Invest and Manage the funds profitably.
 
My client is willing to negotiate Management sharing percentage after
your acceptance.We expect to hear from you urgently as this is a high
priority Investment Placement and kindly send your telephone number
to enhance communication via email:barrdavidrobert@yahoo.com.hk
 
If you accept this offer to work with me, and you find this proposal
Suitable for you do furnish me with the following information.
 
Full Name...........................................
     Contact Address.....................................
      Private Telephone...................................
          INDENTIFICATION PASSPORT ..........................
Age.................................................
          Occupation and Position.............................
 
I will appreciate it very much, If this proposal is acceptable by you,
do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and
I assure you we can achieve it successfully.
 
Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.
 
I WILL APPRECIATE YOU KIND RESPONSE
 
BARR, c