Saturday, March 3, 2012

SCAM- This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as regards to the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country


This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as regards to the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country, Read The Attachment For More Information

Friday, March 2, 2012 10:55 AM
From:
To:undisclosed-recipients
Message contains attachments
1 File (2KB)



ATTN: Sir /madam

This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as
regards to the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country.

I choose to conclude it and make sure it is off already
before contacting you. I found out that this consignment
has been lying here because of non-payment of shipment fees.



This is why I decided to use my connections as the Shipment
officer in charge of the National Security warehouse.
(This is where all the abandoned consignments in Ghana are kept at the orders of
the Government of Ghana.



The consignment left Accra Ghana yesterday night en-route
your country via Italy-Switzerland. It is a metal box,
silver in color with a weight of about 150kg, The box
is declared as containing diplomatic wants /inheritance documents only.



The name of the Courier Company based in italy is
Air Courier International Ltd.I have the code number
with me. Get back to me immediately so that I can give
you the code number, phone and fax numbers of the courier
company in ITALY so that you confirm when the consignment will arrive.

I choose to do this for you because I studied your file
and discovered that you have paid a lot of money before
abandoning this consignment and I believe you will
compensated me well when you receive the consignment.



Note: I know the content of the Box because I could
see the amount you are being owned by the
Federal Republic Ghana. This is why I decided to
get involved. You must also know that this arrangement
do not concern all the people you were dealing with in Ghana
before today as this consignment/Payment has been surrendered
to the Government hence my involvement.
I awaits for your utmost rejionder.
Yours truly,
Mr.Felix Moore
 

No comments: