Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SCAM- Greeting from zobira

 This IS a SCAM E-mail once you reply then they will send you the scam E-mail.
zobira kiki 000sw0@att.net
Oct 15 (2 days ago)

to undisclosed recipients

Greetings!
My name is Zobira,I got your ID online today. When am searching for a partner with whom I would like to build lasting relationships.
Firstly,it is my pleasure to write you and  it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I will send you my pictures and further details about me.when you sent me an answer.

I know a true friend is a gift from God.
Hope to hear from you,God bless you
Your's Sincerely,
Miss Zobira

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a material! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.
My blog ; Read More