Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SCAM- Mrs Maria Johnson

Mrs Maria Johnson kjparmar@amulind.com
Oct 2 (8 days ago)

to undisclosed recipients
Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.  
Hello,

My name is Mrs .Maria Johnson.I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2
years ago, I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Fourteen million two
hundred fifty eight thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the
lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the
assistance of the widows.At the moment I cannot take any telephone
calls,Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email
address:barrwaltonashdown2001@gmail.com

No comments: