Friday, January 10, 2014

SCAM Greetings

from: Mr Saeed Ahmed Aban <mrsaeedahmed1970@hotmail.com>
to: Robert Beers <beersrobert000@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM
subject: Greetings
mailed-by: hotmail.com





Greetings Dear Friend,


I know this email will come to you in an odd manner as I know you have forgotten about me,i sent you an email about a week ago and i got no response.I am an oil-servicing equipment merchant, from Dubai, U.A.E, diagnosed with chronic Esophageal cancer in October 2012.


I am a very wealthy man, so please do not think of this letter as one of those spam mail. In the past one year i have been donating my money, to charity organizations in Philippines,Malaysia and Singapore. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, i cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked two members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organizations in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them.


The last bulk consignment of my money which is unknown to anyone, is the huge cash deposit of twenty million dollars $20,000,000.00 that I have with a finance security company abroad. I need you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations to help war victim in Syria,Mali ,earthquake victim in Haiti and people suffering elsewhere in the world. I have set aside 10% for your time and service. I do not need this money anymore as i have a short time to live.


Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this email. Allah be with you.


Sincerely,
Mr.Saeed Ahmed Aban.

No comments: