Friday, January 13, 2012

Computer Viruses

Well today I scanned my computer for Viruses... This was the first time in months that I have done this... The reason I waited so long was to see how bad the Virus scanner I am using was... Well when the scan completed I had a total of  9986 Viruses now that is insane.... The program I used and LOVE was Malwarebytes you can download it FREE by clicking on the name, it only cost money if you want it to always scan your computer.. If you don't mind manually scanning and telling it to remove infected files yourself then you will love it to... The virus scanner I was using was Avast virus scanner, it is ranked good in Consumer Reports and it may be good but it sure missed a lot of Viruses and made my computer run slower than a snail because of it....

No comments: