Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Governor Nikki Haley

Today I Finally got to talk to governor Nikki Haley's office about the reason my drivers license was suspended.. Let me tell you I will never talk to them people again they are rude and don't care about anything... When I talked to Susanne Cooper of the Governor's Office Constituent Services at this number (803) 734-9873 this morning I found out that they do not care in fact from what I was told this has happened to a lot of people... I then told her I never received any notice that my license was being suspended and she said that doesn't matter.. Well to me it DOES matter because if I would have received this so called notice I would have went and took care of the problem.. Goes to show you that if you live in the state of South Carolina and your car breaks down in another state and you are not sure if you will ever be able to get to it again and you forget to take the plate off you better keep that insurance on it because if you don't good by driving privileges... Then when I asked why my license was suspended when I have seen people who drop their insurance and drive around for months uninsured and nothing happens to them no fines and still a valid drivers license...  Shows me that the only thing this GOVERNOR cares about is making sure she has lots of money and the rest of the population suffers.... She can't say she brought the new jobs to this state because she DIDN'T, the fact that this is a right to work state brought them... They hate Unions and there are none in this state... I WILL NOT be voting for this lady again and recommend that we find a new leader of the state....

No comments: