Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The 2012 State of the Union Address


Here is the January 24 2012 State of the Union Address for those of you who missed it. It was a good one With many good things being said... The rich should have to pay more in taxes than the poor... The one topic that I don't know why never gets talked about should get talked about so I will say it here, Education is always the first to get cut when things go bad.. Why this is I don't know but they need to fix that problem it is hurting America bad... While I was in college I was so embarrassed on how bad I was at math than the people from other countries... They know math so much better because their country requires all that math and pays there schools because they know that the smarter the generation the better the country will do Economically in the future.... 

No comments: