Hello,
 
I am writing in this manner for reasons of confidentiality. Kindly hasten your response after reading through
the attached letter as I await your response with much anticipation.
 
Regards
 
 
Dear,

My name is Dr JOHN WILLIAMS , the head Principal Counsel in John Williams an Associates based in Abuja, Nigeria.
I have a white client from USA who was killed by militants in the oil rich Niger Delta of Nigeria. He has in his dollar account with Zenith Bank the sum of USD$14.5M. He has no next of kin stated in his bank deposit book prior to his death but stated that he would provide the next of kin. Now the bank is not yet aware that he is death. I want to make you his next of kin first before informing the bank about this death so that the bank would release the money to you.You will get 45% of the total amount less expenses.

I have all the documents and his ATM CARD /INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT which I can send to you as proof. Please send your contact details if you are interested so that I will give you more details on how to apply as next of kin.I will call you as soon as I receive your number. Do you have a blackberry?. If yes, send you ping id to me.

Thank you

Dr Johnson Williams.
Solicitor/advocate.