WCO-WoodWork Financial & Security Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarter
WCO-Plaza.

I am Diplomat Fred Lambo; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an 
hour now just to
inform you about my successful arrival at the International Airport with your two boxes.
READ THE ATTACHED NOTEPAD FOR MY COMPLETE MESSAGE
 
 
 
WCO-WoodWork Financial & Security Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarter
WCO-Plaza.

Hello,



I am Diplomat Fred Lambo; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about
an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in the
International Airport with your two boxes of consignment worth
$7.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by
President of The UN to be delivered to you.


The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove
to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,
I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much
pleased with the papers. Kindly try and reach me with my international
roaming number             +1 (803) 900-8233      
as I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other
deliveries I have to take care of in Other States.



I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on
phone             +1 (803) 900-8233      .
As you may know I do not want the security company where
this Consignment is lodged to start raising an eye brow
because of the length of time it has stayed.


However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to
re-confirm the following information so that the funds
will not be delivered to someone else.


 1. Full Name.
 2. Residential Address.
 3. Direct Telephone Numbers.
 4. Scanned Copy Of Driver's License Or Personal ID.


After verification of the information with what I have in my
file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on
the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.


Send the requested information so that we can proceed immediately.


Regards,
Fred Lambo.

WCO-WoodWork Financial & Security Courier Company Ltd.
PHONE:             +1 (803) 900-8233